Technical assistance for identification, planning, implementation and monitoring of Village Energy Security Program and capacity building and outreach to villager for attaining the overall energy security in the villages.
SR has been imparting Rural Electrification in following major areas:
- 15 Villages in the state of Chhattisgarh
- 15 Villages in the state of Madhya Pradesh
SR is an accredited partner of National institute of Solar Energy (NISE) under Solar Energy training Network (SETNET) program. Under this we conduct four types of certificate courses.
Survey and preparation of DPR for Rural Village Electrification :
- 133 remote un-electrified villages in the state of Chhattisgarh State
- 20 remote un-electrified villages in the state Bihar, Jharkand, Assam & Sikkim
- 6 remote un-electrified villages in the state of Orissa
- 21 remote un-electrified villages in the state of Madhya Pradesh
Quality monitoring and physical verification of DDG project.